Saturday, October 18, 2008

depressive post. or is it really?

When I was younger things didn’t really matter.

It was all for the moment and enjoy oneself. But now, todays action affects tomorrow’s future. But aren’t us humans creatures of the ebb and flow. One day everything is fine and dandy, the next, the mortgage crisis hits. The next day, banks everywhere are being wound up. And unless there is government intervention, people around the globe stand to lose their homes. And the winners? The beggars. Afterall, they didn’t work to make their home. They make theirs with cardboards.


So today, you think may think I’m a depressive cunt.. all mopey and what not. Its just like so many things. Start off bright and slowly fade. Inevitable. Like a star. A celebrity. Tom Cruise. Not to worry folks as tomorrow ill be writing the fun stuff yippee! “What is this piece of shit” you must be thinking. Well its nothing. If I were to own a personal diary I would write it in this manner. Its just that virtual voyeur compels us all to beautify our sentences to make them readable. Today… I wont bother trying. Afterall its my blog! Or something like that.

Hmm.. yeah. Found something sweet on the net yesterday. Brother dearest has the funniest links. Check this shit outt!!





Jeremy.

p.s:- yep, the panda wasnt my brother's link. it was mine to atone for my bad post. now everybody say "i love panda"!

2 comments:

Tupps said...

Tom Cruise is the definition of falling from grace.

ahwww...i love you panda...youse my fren till the very end...*sneezes and zniffles.

wuuh.

chinezinho said...

man its strange how i can hear u say that in my head. weird... but only on my side.

Related Posts with Thumbnails